Friday, July 6, 2007

à deux ailes

Lois Photo shoot!

One cool thing about delving into the world of design is all the cool people you meet along the way. I met Lois of "à deux ailes" on myspace of all places! Lois is from France, but speaks great English. She friended me on myspace & we started chatting on myspace regularly. She tells me about the breaking into the jewelry design scene in France & I tell her about how it is in the States. We even did a jewelry exchange.! I sent her a Double Slink lariat (seen below)

Lilly wearing the Slink Lariat

& she sent me one something like this:

Necklace by a deux ailes

Lois & I have been friends now for several months rooting on one another from across the pond!
You can see more of Lois' work at http://www.adeuxailes.com/.

Lois the beauty!

Here is Lois again...isn't she beautiful?!

Until next time...
E

No comments: