Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Pole New You

I have been having so much fun these past few months taking pole dacing classes from A Pole New You in Urbana, Maryland. Tammy Frazier is the instructor & she is so AWSOME! First of all, all of the students have a love hate relationship with her because she makes everything look so effortless & easy!!! When we try it often times we look a hot mess! But after plenty of encouragement & practice we look half way decent! Not as sexy as Tammy, but we are getting there! A Pole New You is the cutest little pole dancing studio! The bathroom alone is to die for! With a huge picture of Marilyn Monroe & pink stripes as far as the eye can see, what's not to love? They also offer private sessions, private parties & in home parties. I want a pole (yes, they sell poles too) for my house. Actually, it is at the top of my Christmas list! Can't you see the look on my neighbors face when they walk by & see me flying around a pole right in my living room!?

No comments: