Tuesday, September 2, 2008

How I spent my Labor Day Weekend

It started out on Friday. My husband, Troy & I went antiquing. It was a very cool & rainy day. We stopped at the Candy Kitchen on Market Street to get a couple of chocolates, then we went to Starbucks for a coffee. We had a great day of antiquing, having lunch, coffee & then happy hour all in downtown Frederick. Saturday morning we had to get up extremely early for our son's football game.

After the game Troy had to work. I spent some time online. Posted a few things over on Etsy, yada, yada.

Sunday I had a meeting with my group the DC Craft Mafia in Bethesda.

Troy's family was having a cookout that day too. Troy had to work, but I took the kids anyway.

I caught up with everyone & saw how big all the kids are getting.


Monday we hung around the pool at my parents house most of the day. That was very relaxing and fun, fun, fun!!!




All in all it was a relaxing & non-laborous labor day!

No comments: