Saturday, August 30, 2008

Tag, your it!!

Shayne of Novelty Kitten & Trans-craft-inental tagged me.

The Rules:

1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about six unspectacular quirks you possess.
4. Tag six fellow bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they have been tagged.

Six Unspectacular Quirks I Possess
1. I can crack my toes repeatedly.
2. I have a very pronounced dimple in my left check and only a tiny speck of a dimple in the right cheek.
3. I pretend that I can understand my two Shih Tzu & I translate what they say, but it is always with a Chinese accent because the breed is from Tibet. I guess that is not very politically correct, huh?
4. In college my friends & I were addicted to playing Scrabble & the card game Speed. We spent many a late night doing both. I know, how exciting for college life.
5. I get obsessed with anything with mint & chocolate about once every 6 months. The rest of the year I almost can't stand the combination at all.
6. I am extremely ticklish under my arms but my feet are not ticklish at all.

I Tag:
Nicole
Amy
Seven
Danielle
Courtney
Sherry & John

2 comments:

Making it Lovely said...

I've been kind of m.i.a. lately (not feeling great), but I wanted to say thanks!

EricaBurnsDesigns said...

Aww! You are welcome! I hope you feel better.