Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Long Walk

I took a long walk today at my son's baseball practice. He practices at this huge park called Heritage Farm Park in the town of Walkersville. The park is huge & they have a really nice walking path. I took my 11 year old niece Bryana with me. She did nothing but complain the entire time. She kept asking me to slow down, to take a break, take a short cut. She is very overweight for her age/ height, so I really wanted to try to help her get her weight down. Lola & Bella went too. They loved it! They sniffed & peed & sniffed some more. We walked for a total of 40 minutes (actually Bre finally took a short cut so she probably got in 30 min). Before I dropped Bre off she asked when were going to walk again! Maybe she will get used to it & start to like to exercise after all.

As I was walking I thought how lovely some of the scenere would be for my blog. Next time, pictures! I promise!

I feel pretty good right now! I think I am going to go crash now & get some ZZZZ's.

No comments: